Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm getting married tomorrow!!!

So tomorrow I'm getting married and I am finding it a little hard to fully comprehend. It is going to be so different than life has been before! I keep fluctuating between crazily excited and horribly nervous :P Everything will be so wonderful, but there's still so much to do and remember and I hope I don't forget anything important!

I think one of my favorite things about this wedding, besides the most important part of all which is that I get to marry the man I love most in all the world and who loves me back so unreservedly, is that all the different aspects of the wedding have been managed and carried out by people I know and love. The food for the reception, the music for the ceremony, the wedding cake, the photography, and more, were all made possible by people I've known for years, which makes things a lot more comfortable for a confirmed introvert such as myself :) It also makes everything a lot more meaningful and personal, which is very special to me.

So to all of you who have helped make this day so precious to me - from those of you who put in days of time and effort and thought to those who gave whatever few hours you could - thank you so very much! It means so much to me, and I feel so blessed and honored to begin this next chapter in my life with your love and community surrounding and supporting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment