Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello, this is me, and these are my thoughts :)

I'm a little nervous about starting a blog, to tell you the truth. I'm nervous no one will read it and it will be pointless - and I'm worried people will read it and judge me. I'm scared I'll say too much and make myself emotionally vulnerable online, and I'm afraid that I'll be too superficial and leave my posts devoid of meaning. (My worries are rather conflicting, if you hadn't noticed :P)

But then I thought, I've been wanting a way to write and share my thoughts for a while now, and if no one wants to read them, that's ok with me :) I'll still get to write them! (and pretend I'm sharing them, which might make me feel good :P)

So this blog will be as random as my thoughts and it will probably often be about God and the Bible and whatever books I am reading at the time because I think about those things a lot and they make me wonder about life, which can lead to good thoughts (at least in my opinion). Oh and I'm getting married in a little over three weeks so that will probably find its way into these posts as I plan for the wedding and then adjust to being married afterwards - I'm pretty sure that will give me a lot to think about! :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading and maybe every now and then get something valuable from what I've written!

1 comment:

  1. I'm the one that's lucky enough to marry you! :D :D :D I'm glad I get mentioned a little :P Anyway, you are wonderful and I think I will find myself enjoying what you write quite often. Especially when it's about me :P

    ReplyDelete