Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hi all!

Paul and I got married on Saturday! So now I have the most wonderful husband ever and I love him so much :) We are in Sequoia National Forest this week so I won't have much internet access but I promise I will write about it when we return home. My thoughts so far...

About Sequoia: it is insanely beautiful and majestic! I am so glad we chose to come here even though it was a bit of a drive.

About marriage: it is very different having another person around all the time. Sometimes I wish I could just be by myself for a few hours. But at least this is a person I really like being around :P Also, he is even kinder and more patient than I realized when we were engaged, so I think I am a very fortunate individual :)

Alright that is all for now but I will write again in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment