Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why it's awesome being one of two

Being one of two instead of one alone means so many things:
  • Waking up to a smile and a hug and a kiss every morning
  • Eating breakfast with someone I love
  • Having someone to say goodbye to when I leave for work
  • Receiving (and sending!) happy little texts during the day :)
  • Being able to share my frustrations of the day with someone who listens and cares
  • Being able to tell all my thoughts and stories to someone who actually wants to hear them
  • Getting to listen to all of his frustrations and thoughts and stories!
  • Learning more and more about someone I love
  • Making dinner to share instead of just for myself
  • Hearing all the sweet things he says to me because he loves me :)
  • Finding out how to make someone else happy and how to show him love
  • Watching movies in bed together
  • Feeling him next to me when I wake up in the middle of the night
  • Falling deeper and deeper in love all the time

1 comment: