Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Interim

Why have I waited almost a week to post again? Honestly, I don't feel like I have had any thoughts worth telling anyone about. I've still been thinking a lot, but some of it is too personal to share online and the rest of it hasn't really been coming together coherently for me. And it's hard to feel like I have any thoughts worth sharing with anyone when I struggle with feeling worthless as whole, so that really drains my motivation to write. But I will return with thoughts, once I've been able to spend time sleeping and reading the Word and talking to God (in other words, once I've restored and reoriented my heart). Thank you for your patience!

A bit of a teaser - I received wedding pictures, so I'll post some with commentary here, and then I can post pictures from Sequoia with some of the stories we gathered from our week there! So that should be fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment